Bed bugs are small oval-shaped insects that live within the mattresses, card boxes, bed springs, box springs, etc. They feed on warm-blooded animals. Their bite is similar to a mosquito bite but is more harmful.
Bed bug bites can cause many diseases and cause skin reactions, allergies, etc. So it’s always a better idea to get them exterminated. You can also seek professional help, which will guide you throughout the extermination process. Bed bugs can live up to 400 days without any source of food, and thus it’s always recommended to have a regular pest control inspection.
Signs of bed bug infestation:
Here are some of the signs that will help you find whether or not your home is affected by bed bugs. The most common signs are:
- Bad odor from your mattress, bed, or any corner of the room.
- Stains on the bedsheets and pillowcases.
- If you find eggshell-colored skin along with your mattress.
The average cost of bed bug extermination
Bed bug extermination costs range from $300 to $1200, depending on the number of affected rooms, the number of bed bugs, and other factors. However, many factors affect the costing of the extermination process, and we will be discussing some of them:-
- Several infested rooms:- The cost will be higher if there are more infested rooms. If you have less budget, you can opt for the combined package that some pest control companies offer. This will cost you altogether less as compared to the separate charges for separate rooms. You can search online to find out how much does it cost to get bed bug apartment exterminated, and then you will get the cost for a certain number of rooms.
- Treatment frequency:- There are many circumstances where one sitting is not enough to keep the bed bugs. In this case, you will have to opt for multiple sittings for the bed bug extermination. There are many times when the professional helper has to do the extermination in steps. This will increase the treatment frequency and thus can also increase the cost.
- Type of extermination process:- There are different types of extermination processes. The most commonly used are the heat process, chemical processes,biological process etc. If you want to opt for affordable extermination, the cheapest is getting the bed bug extermination through the chemical and biological process. On the other hand, the heat treatment process is the most expensive extermination. It kills around 99% of the bed bugs present at your house. Depending on your budget and severity, you can choose any method. A professional pest control company will assist you in making a firm decision.
You can get the best services to get rid of bed bugs if you contact the Top Line Pest Control services, which have excellent feedback in the field of pest control. An essential thing to us is assuring customer satisfaction and providing high-quality services. Contact us at +1 604-551-6504 to know more about the variety of services we offer. You can also visit our office for more queries.